Work challenges prior to working with Dr. Andrea
Team-building at InterActive, May 2016
The Stats - The high cost of poor internal communication:
- Poor internal communications cost businesses $26,041 per employee per year in lost productivity and efficiency (Holmes Report, 2011)
- Miscommunication costs companies of 5,000 employees an average of $21,000,000 and 750,000 hours (Hamilton)
- When CEOs talk strategy, 70% of the company does NOT get it (Forbes, 2013)
- Poor communication in U.S. hospitals has cost the nation $12 billion a year, (Agarwal, R., Sands, DZ, & Schneider, JD, 2010.
- Employees feeling stress from poor relationships at work is a key driver of company law suits. One study reports that organizations implementing collaborative conflict management systems reap savings of 50% to 80% (English, 2005).
- Communication enhancement for greater efficiency and effectiveness
- Leadership development and coaching
- Building or rebuilding trust
- Cross-cultural management and team development
- Enhancing employee engagement
- Navigating and synergizing the generations in the workplace
- Improving productivity
- Exceeding service excellence
Appreciation Languages in the Workplace©
Dr. Andrea is a certified facilitator of Appreciation Languages at Work©. When employees feel appreciated for what they do and how they contribute to the organisation’s success, the process of change goes more smoothly. Team members who feel valued are less reactive and more open to changes within an organisation that affect them personally.
Though almost 90 % of all businesses in the U.S. and 70 % worldwide have some form of employee recognition activities, these programs are not effective in helping team members feel truly valued. 51% of corporate managers think they are doing a good job recognizing their employees, while 17% of employees feel the same. Learn from Dr. Andrea how to create a sustainably engaging environment where your employees want to work!
Dr. Andrea is a certified facilitator in Conversational Intelligence© (C-IQ) a neuroscience-based body of work that helps us understand that with every interaction and conversation we are pulling others toward us or pushing them away.
Learn to improvement communication when you learn how your brain and body work for and against you with every interaction!
C-IQ gives us insights into how the brain and body responds during conversations and how conversations activate brain trust and distrust networks. C-IQ is the hardwired learnable ability, to connect, navigate, and grow with others—a necessity of healthy and resilient organizations in the face of change.