Executive testimonials after learning with Dr. Andrea
Typical Client Results
- Improved self-awareness
- Accelerated interpersonal and team dynamics
- Less talking over or past one another
- Strengthened trust
- Enhanced organizational cultures
- Transformation of stalled teams
- Escape spending so much time ‘refereeing’ among warring teams and committees
- Elevated interactive processes so change initiatives are embraced and maximized
- Advanced leader growth and interactions for greater effectiveness, productivity, and profitability
Learn to see differences that others don’t see.
Learn to read people and situations from neurological, chemical, and electrical responses
for lifechanging results.
Providing results for top executives & organizations:
- Accor Hotel Group, North America, France & Thailand
- Africa Israel Hotels Ltd (IHG Franchising, Israel)
- Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts
- Burj Al Arab, Dubai
- Hyatt Regency, Osaka
- InterActive Universities, Prague
- Le Meridien Hotel, Dubai
- Marina Bay Sands Resort, Singapore
- Marriott International, Jakarta
- Nigerian Ministry of Tourism
- Omnia Hotel, Zermatt
- Park Hyatt, Zurich
- Park Plaza Hotel, Beijing
- Ritz-Carlton, Miami
- Shangri-la Hotel, Dubai
- SO Sofitel, Bangkok
- Taj Hotels, Resorts & Palaces, Mumbai, New Delhi, & NYC
- THE 13 hotel, Macau
- The Peninsula Hotel, Hong Kong
- Tourism Scotland
- Triscel (Pvt) Ltd Mfg, Sri Lanka
- Visit Seattle
The Stats - The staggering costs of effective and efficient communication:
- Companies with leaders who are highly effective communicators have 47% higher total returns to shareholders (Holmes Report, 2011). And good communication has been cited as the single most important thing when it comes to successful business.
- Miscommunication costs companies of 1,000 employees an average of $4,200,000 and 150,000 lost hours per year (Rogen International, 2012).
- IT projects often fail because organizations put more emphasis on rational factors than on employees' psychological engagement, costing U.S. organizations 5-15% or $50-$150 billion per year (Gallup, 2012).
Accommodare Consulting guarantees its work. If you are not happy with the quality of our work, you may seek a refund of the whole fee, or a proportion of the total fee reflecting your perception of value rendered. Should a client choose to invoke the guarantee (it’s never happened), we would encourage and welcome them to call and discuss their feedback.
You’ve provided excellent training, so why doesn’t the team get it, do it, or emulate it? Most trainings don’t work! Why? You cannot just train as individuals must turn that knowledge into action. Most employees, regardless of level, don’t know how nor are they skilled or trained to take action. This isn’t merely telling someone to be nicer, change their attitude, or a mandate ‘you must get along’. Knowledge without action goes nowhere, and knowledge without methods to take action are simply money wasted on training. Imagine if you could have a team with reduced stress, greater confidence and comfort, less time spent in meetings, and more time spent productively?